Dr. Daniel Labow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Labow?

Performed Whipple Surgery on Mom

Posted on October 11th, 2016

Dr. Labow performed the Whipple procedure on my mom in 2005. Mom after more than ten years is doing great at 87. She is very active, eats well, mobile and healthy according to her primary physician. Our family was and continues to be extremely grateful to God and Dr. Labow for all that was done for us. May God continue to Bless him always.

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Dr. Labow is a wonderful doctor. He's caring and understanding and I will never forget how kind he was to us making sure we understand every procedure. I will be forever grateful for his care of my husband.

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Dr. Daniel Labow basically saved my life! the Dr. is extremely gifted. I had stage 4 Appendiceal Cancer. Dr. Labow successfully performed heated chemo on me. He makes you feel comfortable and spends the time you need for any questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Labow. His manner is comforting, honest and you know you are in good hands.

Amazingly talented surgeon.

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Dr. Labow was my surgeon through 5 surgeries for stage 4 cancer, not only is he highly skilled, but his hope and belief in me getting better got me through the darkest year of my life. His bedside manner is unlike most surgeons, in that his compassion and care is top notch.

Posted on December 31st, 2014

very bad doctor, not professional !!!

Absolutely Amazing Surgeon, and Overall Person

Posted on December 12th, 2013

Thankfully, I found Dr. Labow through online reviews, and all of the positive comments are absolutely true. I was filled with relief and gratitude the first time I met him. After prior consults with several other top surgeons, he was the only one to not fill me with fear, and to fully answer our questions, explain causes, and offer minimally invasive options. His personable, straightforward yet light, and unhurried manner immediately instilled in us a sense of confidence in his skills and that my outcome would be successful. Dr. Labow is compassionate, caring, considerate, respectful, and very skilled --- we were amazed at how approachable and responsive he was through the entire process. If more physicians followed in his footsteps, the caring component would undoubtedly return to health care. Without question I would suggest you contact Dr. Labow if you want to feel the best you can while going through a life changing operation. He is truly one-of-a kind --- an extraordinary surgeon and overall person.

Highly recommend him to anyone

Posted on November 6th, 2012

Dr. Labow did a great job and took good care of my father in-law.He was very nice and professional..

Posted on August 15th, 2012

this doctor saved my mother life, he is excellent.

Nightmare

Posted on June 1st, 2012

A family member had a very important test done results were supposed to be same day, instead one wk and two days later too busy to call back. If you cannot trust a dr. to return a call how can you trust their medical care. Disgusted beyond words.

The best you could ever ask for, saved my life.

Posted on August 19th, 2011

The nicest man you could ever meet much less help you survive. He operated on me in 2010. His entire team was amazing too, all so kind and thoughtful. He is so impressive with the way he deals with family and patients. Direct as well as upbeat he is a class act. I have referred him to at least 5 people and he has operated on one of them and saved his life as well. He is utterly fantastic...and funny! He is amazing.

Posted on July 10th, 2009

I would recommend Doctor Labow to anyone facing a form of cancer whihc requires surgery. He is a tremendous surgeon and his bedside manner inpsires great confidence. He saved my life and i cannot thank him enough.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017