Dr. Daniel Ladd Jr DO Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

November 13th, 2013
The doctor was great! We did wait about 45 min for our appointment, that is the only comment.
Doctor's Response

I appreciate all feedback as it assists in continually delivering the best patient experience. I am pleased you indicated your experience with me was very positive and that you feel confident in my ability to provide your medical care. That is always my primary concern. Wait times can be a challenge for physicians as the unexpected has to be fit into the planned schedule. We apologize for the extended wait time. If we did not communicate with you how long the wait might be, we dropped the ball and apologize for that faux pas. We recognize your time IS valuable. We plan to use your review as a reminder to communicate more effectively with our patients when extended wait times are unavoidable. Thank you.

May 26th, 2013
On a scale from one to ten, Dr. Ladd is a twelve.
On a scale from one to ten ... A twelve.

May 26th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr Ladd took time to accurately diagnose my condition and then successfully treated it. He explained everything in a thoughtful and easy to understand manner.

May 9th, 2013
Dr Ladd's entire staff are very friendly and he communicates well about treatment options, side effects of medication, etc. I have never hesitated to recommend him to friends!

October 14th, 2012
Dr. Ladd cares
Dr. Ladd is an excellent dermatologist. I have seen him for myself and also for my son age 11. He takes the time to truly listen and understand your skin issues and makes great health suggestions. His staff is courteous and efficient and the office is well done and pristine. I would highly recommend.

September 2nd, 2012
Dr. came in and made diagnosis, however then turned me over to his PA to to proceedure. He did ask my permission, which I gave because I was too shocked to say no. Then they were overbooked and could not do complete (2 spots) in the one time alotment. Was not happy...

August 6th, 2012
The greatest ... not easy to get an appointment at 9 AM.
on a scale from 1 to 10 ...I'D GIVE DR. LADD AN 12.

July 23rd, 2012
Dr. Ladd is THE BEST!!!!
Dr. Ladd Diagnosed and performed MOHS Surgery on a Squamous cell carcinoma I had below my eye, near the side of my nose. I am 39 years old, I have never had any kind of Surgergical Procedure in my life, and I was TERRIFIED!!!! But, Dr. Ladd was very kind and he explained everything that was going to happen. The day of the surgery he ended up having to go in 3 times, and the whole procedure (including waiting time) was 6 hours. It was a long and daunting day, however, Dr. Ladd and his staff made it much easier to go through. The incision ended up being about an 1" or a little longer, running down the full length of my nose. That has been over 2 months ago and today you can barely see I ever had surgery done! I am very happy. If you are looking for a compassionate, thorough, and highly skilled doctor - you've found him - DR. LADD!!! He is wonderful!

April 21st, 2011
Dr. Ladd
Dr. Ladd provided excellent care in treating my skin condition. All other treatments elsewhere were not effective. Thanks for bringing me the relief I needed.

February 12th, 2011
Find a better dermatologist!
Please save your money and time, and find a better dermatologist!! Don't like Dr. Ladd at all...made my problem worse actually! :( So sorry I went to his clinic!

October 1st, 2016