A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ladwig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ladwig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ladwig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladwig graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Ladwig has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel August Ladwig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Ladwig practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ladwig has 7 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Ladwig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mukwonago, WI and Brookfield, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.