A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ladwig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ladwig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ladwig
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ladwig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ladwig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladwig graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Ladwig has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Ladwig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Ladwig practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ladwig has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Ladwig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons.