Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ladwig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ladwig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ladwig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladwig graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Ladwig has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ladwig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Ladwig practice?
Dr. Daniel Ladwig practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mukwonago, WI and Brookfield, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.