Learn more about Dr. Daniel Laheru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Laheru is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laheru
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laheru Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Laheru, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Immune System Disorders
- Liver Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Laheru graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Laheru has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Alexander Laheru MD is a male Oncologist , has 17 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Laheru practice?
- Dr. Daniel Laheru has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Laheru practices Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Oncologists.