Dr. Daniel Lahr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Lahr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 17th, 2015

Great Orthopedic Surgeon

Both my husband and I have had wonderful experiences with Dr. Lahr. He has done some great work on my foot, knee, and hip and my husband's ankle and leg. We would see him for any type of orthopedic work. Was recommended by a neighbor and we recommend him any time someone asks us for an orthopedic surgeon.

July 31st, 2015

Dr. Lahr is extremely rude and poorly skilled in how to communicate respectfully with patients and caregivers. Terrible bedside manner.

April 10th, 2015

Dance career restored by Dr. Lahr

Direct, accurate, excellent surgeon. Dance career restored by Dr. Lahr! Thank you!

January 22nd, 2015

Don't go to this guy - terrible

Lahr is an awful doctor. No human qualities. Just a door knob. Arrogant and rude.

November 5th, 2013

Dr Lahr , performed a bunionectomy and repair of a hammer toe. My second sticks straight out. I can not bend it and I still have the pain. When I told Lahr this he said I'm sorry. He has the personality of a dead fish. Absent bedside manner. He has been kicked out of several hospitals and surgery centers in Maryland. This site lists him as an anesthiologist. That's incorrect. He thinks he is an orthopedic surgeon.

June 10th, 2013

Horrific bedside manner

Dr. Lahr is dismissive, uncaring, and rude, to say the least. I walked out of there demoralized. Already compromised with an orthopedic issue, the last thing I needed was a doctor like him. My advice -- stay far away from this physician. He is a poor excuse to the medical profession.

August 16th, 2012

Great Doctor bad office mgmt.

Dr. Lahr is awesome. The problem is that his office is so crowded all the time that your appointments ALWAYS run up to an hour late.

May 12th, 2011

Excellent Experience!

My initial reaction when visiting Dr. Lahr's office was that his entire staff are friendly, courteous, and very well organized. I was greeted with the utmost of professionalism and immediately realized that THIS was the doctor's office for me!Dr. Lahr was right on with his diagnosis of my problem and he was very gentle in his touch, explained everything in perfect detail. I am planning on having surgery with him in 2 weeks and I am enthusiastic about the potential results.

March 8th, 2011

I could not believe this kind of doctor is working

He is the worst doctor I ever know.I have visited him about 4 times, except the last one I waited only one hr, I always had to waited outside the office for one hr, and waited another one hr inside. Compare to my other doctors and my husband's doctors, he never spent enough time to explain what was going on with me, and he alao gave the wrong treatments. My other doctor suggest me to take some drug and PT, he suggested me to have something big wish would made me disable from 30 to 50 days. He charged me more than $180 services I never received. When I was not able to move my body at all and disabled on the bed and wheelchair, he said I was fine and he refused to give me the disable note. He stuffs are nice when everything is ok. If something is going wrong, such as when I was disabled or need extra time, his stuffs act exactly like him. I much say his nurses are all nice. One of my friends knows him well and told me that he is the insurance companies and lawyers doctor. No wonder I feel he does everything to make sure the lawyers get all the money.

January 11th, 2011

I like the guy!

I'm having nasty subtalar joint fusion surgery in about 6 weeks and am confident in Dr. Lahr's ability to correct this problem. I have been to see him a few times so far, and after reading the other reviews I don't know what anyone is talking about. He spends plenty of time with me and explains everything that I ask about. I like his sense of humor too!

January 10th, 2011

this is the worst doctor I have had

Dr. Lahr cares only money not the patients.

January 7th, 2011

Dr Lahr answers my questions, but keeps it short and sweet, thus not wasting my time or his. He seems to very knowledgable, which is probably why my family has continued to see him for approx 15 years.