A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lai, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lai, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Olean General Hospital
- Woman's Christian Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Chipung Lai MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Lai practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lai has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Lai practices Otolaryngology near Olean, NY.
See Olean Otolaryngologists.