A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lai, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lai, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Olean General Hospital
- Woman's Christian Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 10 plans
- Independent Health - 31 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Lai practice?
Dr. Daniel Lai practices Otolaryngology near Olean, NY.
See Olean Otolaryngologists.