Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  UN PLEASED ABOUT THE MEDICAL SUPPORT HE GIVE HIS PATIENT  |  show details
by Sandra Barney on Mar 14th, 2014

i was refer to Dr Laich a very nice doctor Annie Callahan.on April 6,2011 i was injured in a work related injury on the job.I was bus a bus operator the suspension failed the suspension make the bus ride smooth.when it fails it,s a very extremely jerky jumpy jolt of a ride.after that ride 4/6/2011 i had very strong to extreme shouting pain in my lower back and neck .the next day the pain was so intense my job took me out of service and sent me for emergency care.the doctor from the emergency room refered me to Dr callahan after weeks of pain medication and phsycial threrapy she and the pain still very intense she order a MRI to see what is going on with this injury.after the results of the MRI she refers me dr laich i followed with dr laich the diagnoisis resulted to surgery neck and lower back.when set a surgical date my company order an ime doctor to exam me .the diagnosis of ime doctor of me it was very comical and humiliating he made a very un perfessional diagnosis and because he was hire by my company he needed to make a silly diagnosis of my injury.because of his diagnosis he was not my doctor you were he got all my work comp benefit stop .Dr Laich you should have retaliated back to that doctor.write and respond and support your patient .you are a wonderful i highly recomend on the surgical side .just need to be more kind understanding suport your patient all the way.

|  show details
Jul 28th, 2013

Disappointed after finding him to be dishonest.

|  Back pain  |  show details
by Sharon Konopasek on Mar 21st, 2013

Dr. Daniel Laich took a considerate amount of time reviewing my test results and helped me come up with the plan I needed to be pain free. Thanks to Dr. Laich, after 5 months of minimal activity, I am on my way to a positive recovery, and I am so thankful to him! He is professional, compassionate, talented, and empathetic.

|  not a very professional Doctor  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2012

I will keep this short...he is not a real doctor, he is a DO, which shows in his knowledge and professionalism. He was very rude, and dishonest. Do not go see Dr. Laich

|  The best!  |  show details
by Wil on Jan 26th, 2009

Dr. Laich is a wonderful human being. He really cares about his patients. I'm a much happier person now than before surgery, and his guidance to take care of myself has been just what I needed. I recommend him 100%.

|  Amazing surgeon!  |  show details
by Nicole M. on Jan 7th, 2009

Dr. Laich is an amazing surgeon who gave me my life back. Working in PT for many years, I was incredibly grateful that he could replace the discs in my neck (an incredibly new procedure) rather than fuse me as is the common treatment for ruptured discs. I will refer my friends to him in the future!