A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Laidley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Laidley graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Laidley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Thomas Laidley MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Laidley practice?
- Dr. Daniel Laidley has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Laidley practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.