A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Laieta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Laieta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Laieta, DO, DPM, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laieta graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Laieta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital At Stonybrook
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Laieta DO, DPM, and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Laieta practice?
- Dr. Daniel Laieta has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Laieta practices Internal Medicine near Holbrook, NY.
See Holbrook Internists.