Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Landa
Dr. Daniel Landa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fullerton, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Landa is affiliated with St Jude Medical Center, Placentia - Linda Hospital and St Jude Med Ctr, Fullerton, Ca. Dr. Landa has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Landa has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daniel Landa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.
Dr. Frank Bonavita
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fullerton, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Rahul Doshi
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Fullerton, CA 0 mi25
Dr. Farhan Khabaz
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fullerton, CA 0.17 mi23