Jan 17th, 2014

Dr. Landa has been my doctor for several years. His care has always been exceptional. He is very thorough and takes his time to make accurate diagnosis' and give the best care. He is backed up by a very caring and knowlegable staff. I would highly recommend him .

Thankyou! Dr. Landa show details Thankyou! Dr. Landa
Oct 3rd, 2012

I am sure that because of Dr. Landa and his knowledge of preventive care measures for the heart, that I am in good shape today. Dr. Landa is kind and caring and loves when he can make a positive difference in someones life. My biggest regret is that I have moved out of state and have had to see another doctor. I can never repay this man for the positive care and mental reinforcement for my heart condition that he has given me. My heartfelt thanks to you Dr. Landa.Sandy Certalic, Bozeman, Mt.

Love Dr. Landa show details Love Dr. Landa
Aug 19th, 2010

I was diagnosed with a blockage in my artery and have been seeing Dr. Landa for a year now. I love the attention to detail, caringness and efficiency I receive from Dr. Landa and wouldn't think of going any where else. How refreshing to find someone like this in our world of "hurry up".

Great Doctor Who Cares show details Great Doctor Who Cares
Feb 18th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Landa for nearly a dozen years since I suffered a heart attack. He actually takes the time to get to know you, listens to your concerns, explains what he is thinking, and follows-up on your progress.The staff is like a machine when it comes to efficiency. Appointment waits are never long no matter how late in the day it is. They are very flexible and try to accommodate your needs.

Aug 11th, 2009

Dr.Landa is a wonderful Doctor and cares about his patients.His staff is great also,very caring. We are lucky to have Dr.Landa and his staff practicing in our area. Dr.Landa has been my heart Doctor for years and I couldn't get better care anywhere else.