A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Larose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Larose, Orthopedic Sports Medicine Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larose
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Larose, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Occupational Therapy
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Larose graduated from Universite De Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Larose has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Larose MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Larose practice?
- Dr. Daniel Larose has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Larose practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Council Bluffs, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Council Bluffs Surgeons.