A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Larose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Larose, Orthopedic Sports Medicine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Larose, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larose graduated from Universite De Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Larose has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Jean Larose MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Larose practice?
- Dr. Daniel Larose has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Larose practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Council Bluffs, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Harlan, IA.
See Council Bluffs Orthopedic Surgeons and Council Bluffs Sports Medicine Doctors.