Dr. Daniel Larose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Larose?

February 14th, 2014

Satisfied Patient

I found out I had a bad rotator cuff and it needed repaired. Dr. Larose did the surgery and it has been very low stress and one of the easiest I have had. THANK YOU!!! I am so blessed that Dr. Larose has the skills and caring attitude to make sure that I heal and have mobility that I need down the road in my life. He accommodated my needs by having the testing and office visit scheduled the same day. I live more than 65 miles from the clinic so return visits are difficult. No doctor has ever done that for me before. I knew he considered me first because of that.

September 10th, 2013

Grateful for a Caring Orthopedic Doctor

Listened to my son and description of his pain in legs and inability to walk . . . Dr. Larose was caring and compassionate in treating him. Referred us to an child neurologist for further testing. He followed up to check my son's progress. Both my husband and I really appreciated his concern.

July 9th, 2013

Parent

Dr. Larose was very thorough and caring. He gave us options for the sports injury. My son recovered and is back playing sports with his direction.

August 14th, 2012

Great ortho Dr.

Our family really likes Dr. Larose. Great ortho Dr.!

August 12th, 2011

Excellent Experience

So happy with Dr. Larose . . . he has helped me with several of my joint issues and I am back to full range of motion and health. Excellent ortho doctor with a wealth of knowledge.

April 4th, 2011

I was very excited to find a doctor that had an understanding as to the importance of high schoold sports. As a parent, I agree health and future are a priority, but this is not the case to a 16 year old. Dr. Larose was able to balance our differences while getting my daughter back in the game. He is simply terrific.

October 23rd, 2009

Happy Camper

Glad I found someone who told me what was wrong and did the necessary surgery so I could get back to work.

September 11th, 2009

Thanks to Dr. Larose I am pain free again. He was on target with his diagnosis and treatment and I am back to enjoying my leisure activities again.

June 29th, 2009

Mother of Six

I think Dr. Larose is absolutely wonderful.I have had to take several of the kids to him fo one reason or another. He understands how important it is to "them" to get back into thier programs, and he does it safely. We just love him.

January 1st, 2017