A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Larsen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bariatric Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Larsen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Larsen MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Larsen practice?
- Dr. Daniel Larsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Larsen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near College Station, TX.
See College Station Internists and College Station Cardiologists.