A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Laster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Laster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Laster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laster graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Laster has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ross Laster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Laster practice?
- Dr. Daniel Laster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Laster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Pasadena Surgeons.