A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Laster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Laster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Laster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laster graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Laster has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Orthopaedic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Laster practice?
Dr. Daniel Laster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Surgeons.