Learn more about Dr. Daniel Laster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Laster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laster
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Laster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laster graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Laster has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel R Laster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Laster practice?
- Dr. Daniel Laster has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Laster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Surgeons.