Dr. Daniel Laster MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2017
Two knee replacements
Outstanding results. Knees are great! Feel I had faster healing than some others, also greater range of mobility. (Of course, it takes work too.) I highly recommend him for knee surgery!

August 2nd, 2016
Quite an amazing doctor (Dr Daniel Laster) He treats each patient with so much respect and has one of the greatest bedside manners I have known. His staff also is the best. I am and have been so fortunate to have him as my ortho doctor!

July 28th, 2012
I was seen within 10 minutes of my appt time. The staff is very efficient and I think quite caring. I had x-rays taken within minutes of being taken to an exam room. Dr. Laster came into the room within minutes of my being returned to the exam room after the x-rays. He showed me where my problems were and explained what he would like to do to correct the problem. He explained the surgery, recovery time and length of hospital stay. He asked if I had any questions. He then let me decided on my course of action. I was very pleased with the entire visit. I scheduled hip replacement surgery before I left the office. I had the hip replaced a month ago and couldn't be more pleased with everything. I have had NO pain. I have not taken a pain pill since I left the operating room! I could drive the week after surgery because of this. I've had PT and am doing very well.

June 9th, 2012
Went in for knee surgery and he did not fix it. I had to get a secant opinion from another doctor and I needed another surgery. I have to go though the shity pain twice.Do not use Laster for your surgery he does not listen to what you have to say.

August 13th, 2015