Dr. Daniel Lattanzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Lattanzi?

June 6th, 2016

GREATEST

Dr. Lattanzi is the greatest gynecologist in the world. I have been his patient since I was a teenager and I never want to have to try to find a diferent doctor.

April 20th, 2016

Wouldn't go to anyone else. Have been a patient for over 35 years, as have several of my family members.

September 2nd, 2015

I think he is a great doctor and I have recommended him many times

August 4th, 2015

Great guy!

My wife is 22 weeks pregnant. Dr. Lattanzi is the most optimistic doctor you could have. Great guy to talk with and super easy going! This is our 1st child and we will choose this guy again without question with our future babies.

March 4th, 2015

Nurse and Patient

I have been seeing Dr. Lattanzi for 25 years. He is a fantastic Doctor and a very kind person. I have been his patient and a nurse in the ICU where he came to care for his patients

December 2nd, 2014

The Best!

I have been a patient of Dr. Lattanzi's for over twenty years - he delivered my first son. He is a super - wonderful doctor. Recently, my insurance changed to a Highmark plan that they don't accept. So, now I have to transfer to another ob/gyn and I'm very upset about it. I'm going to miss him and his wonderful staff.

September 25th, 2014

great listener

Dr. Lattanzi was the second gyne that I have ever visited and will hopefully remain as my doctor. It will depend on whether he is able to continue seeing Highmark patients. Here is a physician who cares about his patients, listens well and provides you with the information that you need. He is the best!

April 7th, 2014

Very caring !!! Very thorough

I have been a patient of Dr. Lattanzi for about 7 years. My sister passed away from ovarian cancer (under the care of another Dr.). He has been so wonderful in screening me every 6 months and authorizing the needed screening tests for prevention. Recently, I went for my 6 months and we were talking and he noticed in my file that I had received a tick bite when I traveled to Eastern Europe (a trip I make once a year). He spoke with me at length about ticks and encephalitis borne ticks in the region. He is a tropical medical specialist, as well. I doubt many doctors would have picked up on that from my file. If you are in need of an ob/gyn, I thoroughly recommend him ....his staff is very friendly and helpful. Thanks so much Dr. Lattanzi !!

July 26th, 2013

Simply the Best

I have been Dr. Lattanzi's patient for 30 years now. He delivered my son, got me through cervical cancer, and gave me smooth sailing through menopause. His staff is helpful and courteous always, he returns your calls and always has time to talk with you, listen and advise without running his other patients behind or cutting anyone short. His bedside manner is to die for, he is so caring and kind and stays up to date with medicine. I will not see anyone else, he is simply the best!

December 4th, 2012

EXCEPTIONAL DR & STAFF

I was a new patient the staff got me an appointment w/i 10 days The staff was very friendly and helpful and the Dr was professional & caring Sat & explained in detail finding & all my questions.Can't find better Dr or Staff

September 11th, 2011

Great dr! I have had a very complicated pregnancy with twins and placenta previa. He has listened to my every concern and even met with the chairman and dept. Heads to get second opinions. He is precautios, careful and caring. Love this dr.

November 6th, 2009

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Lattanzi started with me when I was dealing with infertility - now we're on baby #4! He has wonderful beside manner and is very dedicated.