A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lazowick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lazowick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lazowick, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazowick graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lazowick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel C Lazowick DO and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Lazowick practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lazowick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Lazowick practices Internal Medicine near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Broomall Internists.