A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Le is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Le, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Le has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Monroe Clinic Inc
- Monroe Clinic Hospital, Monroe, Wi
- Monroe Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Hsi Yuan Le MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Le practice?
- Dr. Daniel Le has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Le practices Internal Medicine near Monroe, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Lena, IL.
See Monroe Internists.