Dr. Daniel Lebovic MD Patient Reviews

Unreasonable
God complex

October 24th, 2015
Dr. Dan Lebovic is TERRIBLE
Daniel Lebovic is very smug and has extremely poor people skills. He constantly talks down you and treats everyone as if they are dumb. Unfortunately, Dr. Santiago was booked so I was stuck with this half wit of a "Doctor" Dr. Dan Lebovic is a joke of a doctor with no bedside manner and would be much better suited playing the rat at chuck e cheese.

August 8th, 2013
Condescending!!
Dr Lebovic, while he knows his stuff is a very condescending man. Whilst I am not a medical professional like himself, I am not ignorant either Not only is he condescending but he's not very good with my son either. Won't be going back here.

June 3rd, 2013
Don't recommend
There is no doubt that Dr Lebovic is an intelligent man. He is very professional, sometimes too much so since he is dealing with children. Dr Lebovic is not like the other doctors at that practice, who are good with children and are gentle/soft-spoken. Instead he is a very "matter-of fact" person which I didn't like since he was dealing with a baby in my case. In his interactions with me, he was condescending, which prevented me from feeling like I could ask any questions that I had. I won't be going back to him or this practice and I will definitely not recommend him.

December 27th, 2010
A True Professional
Dr. Lebovic has been our family pediatrician for over 16 years. When my 8 year old had a severe case of mono, he called every night to check on his condition. He is knowledgeable, old school, never over prescribes and does not hand out meds for every itch and cough, as it should be. My kids call him "The Grandpa" and it is fitting as his preventive care instructions are invaluable. He always takes the time to talk you through every stage of the children's development and has never failed to return a call. Irreplaceable!!