3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Condescending!! show details Condescending!!
Aug 8th, 2013

Dr Lebovic, while he knows his stuff is a very condescending man. Whilst I am not a medical professional like himself, I am not ignorant either Not only is he condescending but he's not very good with my son either. Won't be going back here.

Don't recommend show details Don't recommend
Jun 3rd, 2013

There is no doubt that Dr Lebovic is an intelligent man. He is very professional, sometimes too much so since he is dealing with children. Dr Lebovic is not like the other doctors at that practice, who are good with children and are gentle/soft-spoken. Instead he is a very "matter-of fact" person which I didn't like since he was dealing with a baby in my case. In his interactions with me, he was condescending, which prevented me from feeling like I could ask any questions that I had. I won't be going back to him or this practice and I will definitely not recommend him.

Great Pediatrician, Lousy Boyfriend show details Great Pediatrician, Lousy Boyfriend
Apr 21st, 2012

Great Pediatrician, Lousy Boyfriend He'll never find someone to replace his mother

A True Professional show details A True Professional
Dec 27th, 2010

Dr. Lebovic has been our family pediatrician for over 16 years. When my 8 year old had a severe case of mono, he called every night to check on his condition. He is knowledgeable, old school, never over prescribes and does not hand out meds for every itch and cough, as it should be. My kids call him "The Grandpa" and it is fitting as his preventive care instructions are invaluable. He always takes the time to talk you through every stage of the children's development and has never failed to return a call. Irreplaceable!!

Jan 2nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

Having just moved into the area, this practice was recommended to me. We have a 19 month old and have visited several times because of illness or well visits for shots. I won't be going back and am looking for new pediatrician in the area. Reasons why I w

Read Full Review at yahoo.com