A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lebovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lebovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebovic
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lebovic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lebovic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebovic graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lebovic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lebovic MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Lebovic practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lebovic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Lebovic practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Hematologists, and Ann Arbor Oncologists.