A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lebovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lebovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebovic
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lebovic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lebovic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebovic graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lebovic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lebovic MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Lebovic practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lebovic has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Lebovic practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Hematologists, and Ann Arbor Oncologists.