A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lebovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lebovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lebovic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebovic graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Lebovic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lebovic MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Lebovic practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lebovic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Lebovic practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Hematologists, and Ann Arbor Oncologists.