Dr. Daniel Lee MD Patient Reviews

March 21st, 2016
One of the best Neurotologists in the world. Very good track record with auditory brainstem implant program. Who you want to see for complex cases. Dr Lee really cares about the outcomes. After consulting with doctors around the world we travel to Boston specifically to see Dr. Lee and his team.

July 26th, 2015
Dr. Lee performed Bi-Lateral Cochlear Implants on both my son's. My family can not say enough about how wonderful he is. He certainly knows his field. My oldest son was 9 months old when he received his CI's he is now almost 12 entering 5th grade. My youngest son was 2 and he is almost 7 and starting Kindergarten in the fall. I have recommended Dr. Lee to all my friend's getting ready to have CI's.

February 19th, 2015
Dr. Lee and his team gave me my life back! Pain free!

January 19th, 2015
Had to wait on the PA approx. 25 min past appointment time. No issue's with this as the Lee staff are worth the wait.

June 20th, 2013
Great Doctor.
I saw Dr. Lee on behalf of my conductive hearing loss, he not only diagnosed my condition that other ENT's could not identify but he also operated on me preforming a stapedectomy. Throughout the process I felt like Dr.Lee really cared about my well being and was very professional. I looked at these bad reviews on this site and other sites and those reviews do not represent what i saw when i went to see Dr. Lee. He is an extremely skilled surgeon and seems is busy, but i never felt rushed when i saw him. In the OR he and his team were amazing. MEEI is a great hospital with amazing doctors, but the assistants can sometimes be rude but i don't go to a hospital to see an assistant.

November 14th, 2012
unfortunately we feel Dr Lee is more for himself looking good then to help his patients. We have seen him many times and he says the same thing every time. Last time we saw him he was going to give my wife another gentamicin shot in her ear before he even listen to what we had to say. He is all about the studies then helping his patients. His office staff is not helpful. His receptionist is very rude and like you are bothering her.

August 4th, 2011
Great Experience
Dr. Lee was brought into my husband's case and he spent time explaining the issues he faced. He required surgery and Dr. Lee could not have been more patient and kind in his care of the patient and his very anxious family. He is a specialist within a specialty so he is spread thin but we never felt rushed. That level of attention made the slightly long wait well worth it.

June 12th, 2011
Poor Bedside Manner, Impatient, & Unprofessional
I don't mind waiting for doctors as often it means they are tied up in surgery or taking time tending to other patients' needs. But after waiting more than 1 hour, Dr. Lee was very unprofessional and condescending. He is impatient & if your problem isn't surgical, he's not interested. He won't want to take the time to sit and attempt to diagnose or treat your issue and his mannerism is highly condescending. As other reviewers said, "Big Ego". No thanks!

April 22nd, 2011
I had a wonderful experience to visit Dr. Daniel Lee. Dr. Lee was very attentive and thorough about caring a patient.I would definitely recommend Dr. Lee to my friends & family.

March 23rd, 2011
Don't mind the wait ...
I never mind waiting,it can mean the doc is good and respectful of patient needs.This doc has a huge ego! If the problem can't be diagnosed quickly,he is not your man. He also spoke rudely to his staff. No thanks.Stick to surgery.

February 28th, 2011
Saved my hearing when three previous ENTs couldn't
Dr. Lee is awesome. After spending months with three other ENT doctors, Dr. Lee looked in my ear and immediately knew I needed repair and surgery. He scheduled it, performed it, did a great job, and now all the balance and hearing problems I had are gone. All of the other ENTs didn't know how to fix me and he knew in only a few minutes. I was very impressed. He is super busy and therefore it is very hard to get an appointment, but overall, he was worth the wait and I am so glad I found him.

August 22nd, 2010
Poor bedside manner. In a huge hurry. Did not want to take the time to sit down with me and attempt to diagnose or treat my issue. Big ego and impatient.