A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Leffler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Leffler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Leffler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Celiac Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Leffler graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Leffler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Isreal Deaconess Medical Care Center Lexingto
- Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (HMFP) at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Leffler MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Leffler practice?
- Dr. Daniel Leffler has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Leffler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Gastroenterologists.