A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lehman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lehman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lehman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Putnam Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lehman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Lehman practice?
Dr. Daniel Lehman practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY and Carmel, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.