A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lehman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lehman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lehman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Simon Lehman MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Lehman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lehman has 11 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Lehman practices Urology near Carmel, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Carmel Urologists.