Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Leibman
Dr. Daniel Leibman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Myrtle Beach, SC, with another office in Columbia, SC. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Leibman is affiliated with Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, William Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Hospital and Strand Lung Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Leibman has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daniel Leibman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Myrtle Beach, SC.
Dr. Yama Osmanzai
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Myrtle Beach, SC 0.02 mi11
Dr. Paul Bunn
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Myrtle Beach, SC 0.02 mi48
Dr. Omar Jaraki
Cardiovascular Disease, Pain Management, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Myrtle Beach, SC 0.18 mi