A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Leiding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Leiding is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leiding
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leiding Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Leiding, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leiding graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Leiding has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel David Leiding MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Leiding practice?
- Dr. Daniel Leiding has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Leiding practices Family Medicine near Bay Pines, FL.
See Bay Pines Primary Care Doctors.