A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Leiding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Leiding is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Leiding, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leiding graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Leiding has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel David Leiding MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Leiding practice?
- Dr. Daniel Leiding has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Leiding practices Family Medicine near Bay Pines, FL.
See Bay Pines Primary Care Doctors.