Physiatrists, Pain Management Specialist
730 Som Center Rd
Ste 230
Mayfield, Cleveland, OH 44143
440-720-1850
Locations and availability (5)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Worst "doctor" EVER  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2013

He's a 'Pain Management' doctor, right?  The first time I entered his office, the first words out of his mouth were 'I won't be prescribing any pain medication for you.'.  That was before he had even heard anything about what my problem was.  I could go on and on about specifics; but let's just say he's an egotistical, know-it-all who doesn't listen, doesn't care and does absolutely nothing of any benefit to help or even diagnose.  The three times I saw him, he had me do exactly the same four things:  touch my toes, raise my arms above my head, raise my chin and turn my head to each side.  Then when I asked what information these little tests were giving him, he couldn't even tell me that.  No matter what question is asked of him, he has absolutely no answer to it.  Three visits, three hours wasted waiting for him.  If there was a negative rating on here to give him, I'd do it.

|  Lack of professionalism  |  show details
by Diane Vasquez on May 6th, 2013

A lack of thoroughness was evident. Asked a few questions, and within 10 minutes he diagnosed me. Seemed to ignore me when I explained how I truly was feeling, and stuck to what he thought was wrong with me. His unwillingness to go the extra mile for me was quiet evident. He was unwilling to try to get me into a specialized care, even though he new we drove 7 hours for a 10 minute doctor visit. Even though he could have. I am extremely disappointed!

|  show details
Jan 28th, 2013

Thinks he is an expert in rating a person as being totally disabled, he isnt.

|  Thank You 4 Your Time <{{{><  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2012

Dr. Leizman heard me not just pushed me by. He's trying to get me the help that I really need not just giving me pills that wouldn't help. Even though my pain is more every time I see him, he doesn't get mad. Thanks! The longer I sit it's hard for me to stay in one place. I keep tailing myself "it's only temporary". this too shell pass.Dr. Leizman is also very nice to my husband when he speaks and asks questions.

|  show details