Dr. Daniel Leizman Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Leizman?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

I would not recommend period.

Posted on December 20th, 2015

Despite, this doctors past reviews I decided to set up a appointment. So having said that It was a mistake. Him and his assistant wow I felt like I was in some kind of integration." I made it CLEAR where and what kind of pain, I was having, and how many spine specialist I've see in the past and most recently. And by the way the last one I seen is know for being one of the best in the WORLD. He still did a exam and wasted time asking me and focusing on my spine. READ?? PATIENT HISTORY I DO NOT H

Posted on September 10th, 2015

Totally cocky made me feel Aweful can't get a word in edgewise don't go to him worse attitude don't waste your time he wasted mine!!!!

Don't waste your time.

Posted on May 28th, 2015

He is the stereotypical pain management doctor who does not listen or appear to care. No discussion of a treatment plan. Did not listen to me. Arrogant. Never again.

He was disrespectful and uncaring

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Dr. Leizman spent less than 5 minutes with me. He did not listen to my concerns or answer my questions. As a matter of fact he was rude and short with ...

Waste of my time, don't waste yours

Posted on January 4th, 2015

Poor bedside manor, bad attitude, belittling to me and my spouse and all that was in the 4 minutes he was in the room with us. You'd honestly do better going to the local Veterinarian. Never again Dr Leizman, never again.

Posted on August 7th, 2014

Full of himself! In and out as quick as possible... A QUACK!

Posted on July 21st, 2014

Dr Daniel Leizman was TERRIBLE. I WAS CHARGED $532.00 FOR NOTHING. I did not go to him for pain medicine. It says in his bio that he is an alternative doctor. I thought he could help me. He was in the room for 20 seconds. Rude ,arrogant, nasty, is the best way to describe Dr. DANIEL LEIZMAN. ABSOUTLY NO HELP AT ALL. DON'T WASTE YOU MONEY.

Posted on April 30th, 2014

I feel so stupid for not following my instincts about this dr.,but I was in so much pain I just needed relief..Make sure you read these negative reviews,because they are true. He never even called me by my name,which I think is rude.I think reading reviews can help us and maybe help the dr.also.I think that pain management can be very judgmental.

moreclinicharm

Posted on April 28th, 2014

I was sent to this mook for a rehab evaluation. It consisted of 5 steps and him moving my leg. At the end, he said with total certanty that I was able to return to my previous job, He obviously does not believe in pain and really treated me like a drug seeker, even though I asked him for nothing. I feel like he was trying to cover up the mistakes that the surgeon made in my case. He has NO bedside manner and didnt even waash his hands prior to his "exam". I would not recommend him and do not trust what he told me was at all true.

Worst "doctor" EVER

Posted on August 1st, 2013

He's a 'Pain Management' doctor, right?  The first time I entered his office, the first words out of his mouth were 'I won't be prescribing any pain medication for you.'.  That was before he had even heard anything about what my problem was.  I could go on and on about specifics; but let's just say he's an egotistical, know-it-all who doesn't listen, doesn't care and does absolutely nothing of any benefit to help or even diagnose.  The three times I saw him, he had me do exactly the same four things:  touch my toes, raise my arms above my head, raise my chin and turn my head to each side.  Then when I asked what information these little tests were giving him, he couldn't even tell me that.  No matter what question is asked of him, he has absolutely no answer to it.  Three visits, three hours wasted waiting for him.  If there was a negative rating on here to give him, I'd do it.

Lack of professionalism

Posted on May 6th, 2013

A lack of thoroughness was evident. Asked a few questions, and within 10 minutes he diagnosed me. Seemed to ignore me when I explained how I truly was feeling, and stuck to what he thought was wrong with me. His unwillingness to go the extra mile for me was quiet evident. He was unwilling to try to get me into a specialized care, even though he new we drove 7 hours for a 10 minute doctor visit. Even though he could have. I am extremely disappointed!

Posted on January 28th, 2013

Thinks he is an expert in rating a person as being totally disabled, he isnt.