Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 7th, 2014

Full of himself! In and out as quick as possible... A QUACK!

Jul 20th, 2014

Dr Daniel Leizman was TERRIBLE. I WAS CHARGED $532.00 FOR NOTHING. I did not go to him for pain medicine. It says in his bio that he is an alternative doctor. I thought he could help me. He was in the room for 20 seconds. Rude ,arrogant, nasty, is the best way to describe Dr. DANIEL LEIZMAN. ABSOUTLY NO HELP AT ALL. DON'T WASTE YOU MONEY.

Apr 30th, 2014

I feel so stupid for not following my instincts about this dr.,but I was in so much pain I just needed relief..Make sure you read these negative reviews,because they are true. He never even called me by my name,which I think is rude.I think reading reviews can help us and maybe help the dr.also.I think that pain management can be very judgmental.

|  moreclinicharm  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2014

I was sent to this mook for a rehab evaluation. It consisted of 5 steps and him moving my leg. At the end, he said with total certanty that I was able to return to my previous job, He obviously does not believe in pain and really treated me like a drug seeker, even though I asked him for nothing. I feel like he was trying to cover up the mistakes that the surgeon made in my case. He has NO bedside manner and didnt even waash his hands prior to his "exam". I would not recommend him and do not trust what he told me was at all true.

|  Worst "doctor" EVER  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2013

He's a 'Pain Management' doctor, right?  The first time I entered his office, the first words out of his mouth were 'I won't be prescribing any pain medication for you.'.  That was before he had even heard anything about what my problem was.  I could go on and on about specifics; but let's just say he's an egotistical, know-it-all who doesn't listen, doesn't care and does absolutely nothing of any benefit to help or even diagnose.  The three times I saw him, he had me do exactly the same four things:  touch my toes, raise my arms above my head, raise my chin and turn my head to each side.  Then when I asked what information these little tests were giving him, he couldn't even tell me that.  No matter what question is asked of him, he has absolutely no answer to it.  Three visits, three hours wasted waiting for him.  If there was a negative rating on here to give him, I'd do it.

|  Lack of professionalism  |  show details
by Diane Vasquez on May 6th, 2013

A lack of thoroughness was evident. Asked a few questions, and within 10 minutes he diagnosed me. Seemed to ignore me when I explained how I truly was feeling, and stuck to what he thought was wrong with me. His unwillingness to go the extra mile for me was quiet evident. He was unwilling to try to get me into a specialized care, even though he new we drove 7 hours for a 10 minute doctor visit. Even though he could have. I am extremely disappointed!

Jan 28th, 2013

Thinks he is an expert in rating a person as being totally disabled, he isnt.

|  Thank You 4 Your Time <{{{><  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2012

Dr. Leizman heard me not just pushed me by. He's trying to get me the help that I really need not just giving me pills that wouldn't help. Even though my pain is more every time I see him, he doesn't get mad. Thanks! The longer I sit it's hard for me to stay in one place. I keep tailing myself "it's only temporary". this too shell pass.Dr. Leizman is also very nice to my husband when he speaks and asks questions.

May 24th, 2012