A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel LeMay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel LeMay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel LeMay, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. LeMay graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. LeMay has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel R MD PhD LeMay MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. LeMay practice?
- Dr. Daniel LeMay has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel LeMay practices Neurological Surgery near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Downey Surgeons.