A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lemay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lemay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lemay, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemay graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lemay has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel R Lemay MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Lemay practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lemay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Lemay practices Neurological Surgery near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Downey Surgeons.