A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lemke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lemke, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemke graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lemke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel S Lemke MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Lemke practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lemke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Lemke practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Emergency Physicians.