A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lemke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lemke, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemke graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lemke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lemke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans