Dr. Daniel Lemkuil MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

November 30th, 2015
Doesn't listen, doesn't care. If it's not a number on his chart it's irrelevant and he won't remember a single thing about your prior visits. Acts as though asking a question is an insult. Even when specifically scheduling a long appointment you will be out of there in less than 10 minutes. Do not waste your time seeing this doctor if you have symptoms beyond a common cold. If it takes more than 5 minutes you aren't worth his time. All the nurses except 1 were callous and rude.

September 9th, 2013
Dr. Lemkuil has been my primary care physician for many years. He has a very positive, caring personality. His diagnoses have been correct every time. I have had two different specialists for two different medical conditions tell me that they were extremely impressed that Dr. Lemkuil had diagnosed the problem from the systems that were present. I have recommended Dr. Lemkuil to many friends and family members and will continue to do so.

November 4th, 2011
Although I have had no major diagnostic events, I would rate Dr Lemkuil highly in teems of patient review and time spent to determine best treatment.

April 25th, 2011
Made negative comments about a previous Dr I had, who he never met. Ordered Bp meds with no follow-up ordered. Ordered max dose instead of starting with a lower dose and working up if need be. Nurse was very rude with her audible sigh of disgust when I complained about the dosage. Prescribed a new med and failed to tell me not to take it with the ibuprofen I told him I take everyday. He cancelled the Bp med I complained about so I guess I didn't get what I paid for.