Overall Review

3.1

February 27th, 2015
Good behavior by doctor, puzzling by front staff
This is more for why I will investigate going to another clinic tomorrow than for any problem with Dr. LeNoir. But re Dr. LeNoir: making an appointment has been easy, "promptness" I do not argue on as doctor's rounds do not run on a clockwork basis even when one has a specific appointed time (let's get real folks), he does not rush me out once we start, etc. Staff, or whomever keeps causing problems or dropping the ball: I frequently have problems getting meds refilled or renewed, to wit: I call the pharmacy or the clinic and am told, say, by the pharmacy, that they will have to call the clinic/doctor first to get the prescription renewed, do I want to do that?, yes I do. I am patient for a few days, not wanting to badger the professionals on the task. I may go five days without hearing from pharmacy or clinic. I then call the pharmacy who provides evidence they called, for action by the clinic, and, have heard nothing. I can name four meds this has happened with, important diabetes and post-stroke meds e.g. Within recent memory I found out I can go about five days off my important (though non-insulin) diabetes med; viz., was off it five days fighting some unidentified part of "The System", trying to be patient (yes I am aware of various clinics that post signs to the effect "you will not be rude to front office/desk staff", e.g. ETNC; obviously some patients have gotten to that point). I am currently off another med I have been "fighting" over for days--I visited the clinic front desk this afternoon, asked for the method for resetting account password so as to directly[??] message the doctor, watched as the lady consulted her screen to get a (seven?) digit number she wrote on a pad ... then she told me I had gotten an email telling me what I needed to know. She did not hand me the number she wrote down. It turned out when I found the email at home it needed something looking like what she had written down. Now in the midst of, or, hopefully, the end of the worst weather in years here, I have to make another physical trip down to the clinic and "fight" further. Evidence suggests someone sometimes drops the ball on getting meds renewed, and, it may not be the doctor. This is two or three times in about a month I'm birddogging my own meds, for instance. I hope I'm wrong, somehow, believing there is an ongoing problem. Granted, front staff has a reputation for being overworked, like many in the work force these days.

December 21st, 2011
Dr. LeNoir is excellent however, circumstances beyond his control is the office staff. I can never get through to make an appointment--no computer at home. Long wait on phone, curt and abruptness of those answering the phone. They will cut you off or put you on hold for 20 minutes or more. Office staff unacceptable in helping the patient.

February 8th, 2011
Very unhappy with his bedside manners, his knowledge of medication interactions and paying attention to pat charts to be aware of allergies. Numerous times he has repeatedly prescribed the wrong medications to my mom. SERIOUS problem..