inactive

Daniel J Lesser MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 16th, 2010
Kind, Caring, Smart
My daughter has cystic fibrosis and had a few colds, coughing, congestion, runny nose, green snot, night waking and he schedule a chest xray and got back to me on a SUNDAY morning, which was perfect because it put an end to my worry of her having a lung infection because called to give me the good news that results came out negtaive. He went the extra mile because usually they only call if there is bad news. He was also very gentle and smart at pinpointing potential problems and explaining things.

October 12th, 2009
6 Stars, not possible but great idea
My son have DMD, he is 17 with several problems after a bad pneumonia last year, Sleep aphnea was the fist thing Cardiac arrithmia, high blood pressure, intestinals problems, Axiety, depression just to mention a few, this happened just after he went to the hospital last year, so after this he was another child quiet and suffering a lot... He had have a rutine appointment with Dr. Lesser, everyone was telling me that my son looks differet, but I assumed that he was looking tired because he have to wake up early for the appoinment, he request blood test and walla! high number in Carbon dioxide apparently was the problem. He ask me to take my son to the hospital to explore him and check what the procedure can be and three days after my son lefth the hospital and he was looking more than awake and very energetized. Thank to Dr. Lesser!, Very good Hunch!