Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Patient show details Patient
by Mark S. on Jan 12th, 2016

Good listener and communicator. Summarizes what you have said in terms of current concerns or symptoms, educates you on what he knows about you from your history with him and what you have shared, and then collaborates with you on a game plan of action items and if needed, what's the next step, needed communication etc. A real pro.

Wonderful person and doctor show details Wonderful person and doctor
Sep 11th, 2015

I've been a patient for 8 years. He is an amazing doctor. He takes the tone to listen, ask questions, and communicate diagnosis and treatment plans. He remembers past visits, and family history. I couldn't be haller and more trusting and confident in his care. So fortunate to have him for our family.

Great Visit show details Great Visit
by Dan Jackson on Oct 23rd, 2013

Yesterday was my first visit with Dr. Letinsky and I could not be more pleased. Dr. Letinsky was extremely professional but not "stuffy". His mannor was awesome and it put me at ease considering I have a huge dislike to needles. Dr. Dan took the time to explain all my questions and together, we are putting a plan for better health for me and his interest is awesome. I would recommend Dr. Letinsky to anyone, you will not be disappointed.

Fantastic show details Fantastic
Jan 29th, 2013

Daniel is the best family practitioner in the area.