A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lettvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lettvin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lettvin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lettvin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lettvin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lettvin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Stuart Lettvin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Lettvin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lettvin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Lettvin practices Psychiatry near Hillsboro, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Circleville, OH and Washington Court House, OH.
See Hillsboro Psychiatrists.