Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Leung
Dr. Daniel Leung, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pain Management. Dr. Leung is affiliated with University Of Michigan Health System and University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Leung has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Daniel Leung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Mohit Rastogi
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Ann Arbor, MI 0.01 mi10
Dr. James Leonard Jr
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Ann Arbor, MI 0.01 mi44
Dr. Gianna Rodriguez
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Ann Arbor, MI 0.01 mi23