A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Leung is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Leung, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Leung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Leung DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Leung practice?
- Dr. Daniel Leung has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Leung practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Northville, MI.
See Ann Arbor Physiatrists and Ann Arbor Pain Management Doctors.