A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Levene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Levene is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levene
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levene Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Levene, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levene graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levene has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- Laramie, WY
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel F Levene MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Levene practice?
- Dr. Daniel Levene has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Levene practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Laramie, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Springs, WY and Casper, WY.
See Laramie Surgeons and Laramie Sports Medicine Doctors.