A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Levene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Levene is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levene
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levene Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Levene, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levene graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levene has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- Laramie, WY
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel F Levene MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Levene practice?
- Dr. Daniel Levene has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Levene practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Laramie, WY.
See Laramie Orthopedic Surgeons and Laramie Surgeons.