A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Leventhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Leventhal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Leventhal graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Leventhal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Kent Leventhal MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Leventhal practice?
- Dr. Daniel Leventhal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Leventhal practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.