Dr. Daniel Levesque Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Levesque?

February 24th, 2017

Dr. Levesque

Dr. Levesque performed a nasal reconstruction to get my nose more normal. A basal cell/squamous (large) growth inside my nose 2 years ago. It was still a work in progress, but I know Dr. Levesque corrected a lot of problems. He explained what he was going to do and how. He was professional but wasn't cold or distant. I couldn't ask for better treatment. He called me the afternoon of my surgery just to check on me.The hospital staff was excellent, too. I don't believe I could have had a better experience. Thanks, Dr. Levesque

July 26th, 2011

Dr. Daniel Levesque of El Paso, Texas

Dr. Levesque is the most efficient doctor I've ever been to. My appointment was at 2:45, and I was out of there by 3:15. A lot of doctors will have you waiting to see them for an hour or an hour an a half. Dr. Levesque really knows what he's doing.

October 23rd, 2010

Dr. Levesque was my PCP in El Paso. Dr. Levesque has an up-to-date approach on patients working with him in keeping themselves healthy. Was, by far, my bestmedical professional in El Paso.

March 24th, 2010

Needs to do better

Daniel Levesque and his staff are young and it shows. No one in the office seems to know what he/she is doing. Followup and following through are non-existent for this office. I would recommend that since Daniel is so young himself, he needs to hire trained professionals. His medical assistant wears jeans and a t-shirt and the girls at the front office not only look like people right out of high school musical, but they have no idea what is being asked of them and they do not have basic medical terminology skills. Daniel, if you read this, you really need to get it together for yourself, hire professional staff (you will have to pay them more but it will be worth it in the long run), and just do better.

November 12th, 2015