Overall Review

December 14th, 2015
Checked my son out of school an hour and a half early for a 3 pm. Showed up at 2:45 pm. Sat in the waiting room 2 min. and was called back. They took my sons vitals then shut us in a room for over an hour! Could hear him outside the door twice looking at my sons chart then placing it back in the plastic holder. I opened the door and told the cna we were tired of waiting. She told us we were up next. Waited 10 more minutes then took my sons charts to the checkout desk and informed them I was contacting the insurance and tell them not to pay for the waste of time! We would have rather sat in the waiting room an hour then to be put in a small room.

January 16th, 2013
Awesome
I cannot convey enough how awesome Dr. Leviten and his entire staff are. They are always helpful, friendly, and prompt to name a few of the many great qualities they have. We moved over an hour away from Lakeland and I still bring our daughter there rather than find a new doctor. Lakeside Pediatrics is great and I would recommend them to anybody with a little loved one. :)

October 1st, 2012
Great doctor. My kids have been going here for 12 yrs. I have 6 kids and all of them have been here. Excellent care.