A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Licht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Licht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Licht, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Licht graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Licht has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Licht accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Licht practice?
Dr. Daniel Licht practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Neurologists.