A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Licht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Licht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Licht
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Licht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Licht, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Licht graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Licht has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Jacques Licht MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Licht practice?
- Dr. Daniel Licht has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Licht practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Neurologists.