Learn more about Dr. Daniel Licht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Licht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Licht, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Licht graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Licht has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Jacques Licht MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Licht practice?
- Dr. Daniel Licht has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Licht practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Neurologists.