A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lieberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieberman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lieberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lieberman, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Z Lieberman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Z. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lieberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Lieberman practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.