A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lieberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lieberman, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Z Lieberman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Z. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lieberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Lieberman practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.