Dr. Daniel Liebertz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Liebertz?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Liebertz?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

March 16th, 2017

Skilled and Caring Surgeon

I found Dr. Liebertz to be a kind and caring surgeon. He was highly professional, detailed during appointments, and even called to check on me after surgery. What surgeon does that these days? I was impressed! Since turning 40, I started to notice a more prominent double chin forming. This year, I decided to treat myself and get it addressed. After a lot of online research and three consultations with surgeons, I decided on Dr. Liebertz . I'm glad I did! This was my first procedure and I was rather nervous on surgery day. It's your face after all! Dr. Liebertz and his team really did help put my mind at ease. I was awake during the entire procedure and Dr. Liebertz and team treated me with the utmost care and consideration. While I'm only five days out, I couldn't be more pleased with the results. There was limited swelling, limited bruising, and my profile has improved a great deal. Gone is the fullness under the jowl area and that extra fat pad under the chin. I don't think I could have asked for a better result and experience. I'd also like to commend the Yarrow Bay Plastic Surgery Team. I found the entire experience from start to finish to be top notch by the entire team. Thanks again Dr. Liebertz.