Dr. Daniel Liesen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Liesen?

Amazing and caring surgeon!

Posted on September 12th, 2016

On the consultation day, Dr. Liesen took the time to listen to me, explain the procedure, and answer all my questions. Like docs in the good'ol days used to do!! I was very nervous on surgery day, and while everyone else seemed to be in a hurry to get me into the OR, again Dr. Liesen took the time to talk with me! His calming demeanor and full attention helped me calm down. He is an excellent and very caring surgeon. I recommend him wholeheartedly!

Posted on July 12th, 2016

I'd never had any surgeries before and needed my gallbladder out. Dr Liesen made me feel very comfortable and at ease about the surgery. I'd recommend him to anyone who needs a surgeon.

Incredibly talented, caring physician.

Posted on July 5th, 2012

Have had several surgeries by Dr. Liesen, the first; a ruptured colon was when we met in the E.R. I was septic and likely 24 hours from death when he stepped up and did what I would consider 'the near impossible'.Many surgeries later (colostomy, colostomy take down, persistent infection, etc) I still consider Dr. Liesen the consummate, caring professional that has the ability to perform some of the most difficult surgeries.

Posted on November 16th, 2015