A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Linares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Linares is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Linares, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Linares graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Linares has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Linares MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Linares practice?
- Dr. Daniel Linares has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Linares practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA and San Pedro, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.