A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Linares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Linares is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linares
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Linares Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Linares, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Linares graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Linares has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Linares MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Linares practice?
- Dr. Daniel Linares has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Linares practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA and San Pedro, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.