A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Linehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Linehan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Linehan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Linehan graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Linehan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
- St Nicholas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel John Linehan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Linehan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Linehan has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Linehan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Orthopedic Surgeons.