A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Linert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Linert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Linert, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Linert graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Linert has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- Porter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Paul Linert FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Linert practice?
- Dr. Daniel Linert has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Linert practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Demotte, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, IN and Chesterton, IN.
See Demotte Internists and Demotte Cardiologists.