A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Linert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Linert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linert
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Linert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Linert, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Linert graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Linert has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- Porter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Paul Linert FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Linert practice?
- Dr. Daniel Linert has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Linert practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Valparaiso, IN.
See Valparaiso Internists and Valparaiso Cardiologists.