A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lochmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lochmann is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lochmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lochmann graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lochmann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Lakeview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Paul Lochmann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Lochmann practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lochmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Lochmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ladysmith, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Rice Lake, WI.
See Ladysmith Orthopedic Surgeons.