A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lochmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lochmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lochmann
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lochmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lochmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lochmann graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lochmann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Lakeview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Paul Lochmann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Lochmann practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lochmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Lochmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rice Lake, WI.
See Rice Lake Surgeons.