A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lochmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lochmann is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lochmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lochmann graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lochmann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Lakeview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lochmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Lochmann practice?
Dr. Daniel Lochmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ladysmith, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Rice Lake, WI.
See Ladysmith Surgeons.