A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lockard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lockard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lockard, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockard graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lockard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Taylor Lockard MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Lockard practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lockard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Lockard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Southlake Obstetricians & Gynecologists.