A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Loesch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Loesch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loesch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loesch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Loesch, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Loesch graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Loesch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Vincent Loesch MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel V. Loesch practice?
- Dr. Daniel Loesch has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Loesch practices Neurological Surgery near Erie, PA.
See Erie Neurological Surgeons.