A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Loesch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Loesch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Loesch, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Loesch graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Loesch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Vincent Loesch MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel V. Loesch practice?
- Dr. Daniel Loesch has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Loesch practices Neurological Surgery near Erie, PA.
See Erie Surgeons.