Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Logan
Dr. Daniel Logan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Logan is affiliated with Vista Pavilion, Shands at UF and Shands at Starke. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Logan has the following 3 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Daniel Logan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.
Dr. Brian Fuehrlein
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Gainesville, FL 0 mi11
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Gainesville, FL 0 mi10
Dr. Timothy Huckaby
Addiction Medicine, Anesthesiology
Gainesville, FL 0 mi31